Sunday, July 25, 2010

Am I Living in Principle?

Ernest Holmes, the founder of the Science of Mind philosophy, states, "Life is the animating Principle of Being – that Inner Something that makes everything live." Life, then, is that quality of Being, running through all, which enables anything to be what It is.

Based on this, I can assume Life is never-ending and limitless, forever allowing me to be what I am, whether in human form or in Spirit. The important thing, then, is to live Life to the fullest and be the best I can possibly be; and in the living, allow myself to touch the lives of others and be touched by them in return.

Anything I can dream of is not too great for me to undertake if it hurts no man and brings happiness and good into my experience. The only thing that limits me is my belief that I am limited.

Right now, I am dreaming of a vital, thriving, prosperous Center for Spiritual Living right here in Granada Hills. As I embrace what Mary Mannin Morrissey is teaching in Prosperity Plus, my own life is turning around, and I am quite aware that what is in me is also in this church and its membership. What is true for me is true for all.

Ask yourself if you are living the Life you desire. If you are not, look inward, knowing thought is creative. Begin changing things now. Affirm that you are wholeness, abundance, love and an outlet for God's creative expression. When you have embodied this, things will be as you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment